Vacancies at CCR Motor Co Dacia
As a Sales Executive the main purpose of your role is to maximise vehicle sales in line with agreed objectives.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve personal targets in respect of vehicle sales and add-ons
- To deliver excellent service to all customers and prospects
- To prospect new and previous customers in line with agreed targets to maximise potential sales
- To meet and greet all potential customers and ensure that their requirements are fully ascertained and that adequate information is obtained to ensure follow-up can be made
- To conduct a full and professional sales presentation to all customers in line with their requirements, following the agreed sales process
- To accurately appraise part exchange vehicles and obtain part exchange valuation from sales manager/controller.
- To monitor the progress of sold orders, ensuring that vehicles are properly prepared and delivered on time and that customers are kept informed
- To handover prepared vehicles to customers in line with company procedures ensuring that correct payment is made for vehicle before release
- To ensure that the showroom, display areas, all stock vehicles and demonstrators are well presented at all times
- To undertake all training as required by the company and franchise, in line with your job role
- To assist in sales promotions and product launches
- To attend regular sales meetings as required
Demonstrator car provided as part of the package.
Basic salary is £14k rising to £16k after probation period.
Realistic OTE £35-£40k