MOT at CCR MOTOR CO.
The law requires that everyone who uses a vehicle on the road must keep it in a roadworthy condition at all times. The MOT will ensure your vehicle complies with key safety and environmental requirements.
When to book my car for an MOT?
The first test is required once a car is 3 years old. After that, it will need an MOT every 12 months.
Why choose a Renault dealer to book my MOT?
All of our testers are UK Vehicle Inspectorate trained and we will only be using Renault genuine parts to carry out any necessary repair work. Also, all our work will be guaranteed for a year.
What will happen during the MOT?
- On the day, our Renault experts will inspect the following:
- Bodywork, doors and mirrors
- Lights and horn
- Steering and suspension
- Tyres and wheels
- Windscreen, wipers and washer bottle
- Exhaust fuel and emissions
- Seats and seatbelts
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Registration plate