Vacancies at CCR Motor Co Renault
CCR Motor Co is the largest Mitsubishi Dealer in the South West with dealerships in Swindon, Cheltenham, Bristol and Weston Super Mare. We've been an established and respected provider of Mitsubishi vehicles, parts and services for more than three decades.
We also operate a Renault Dealership in Weston Super Mare which is due to have a New Showroom fit towards the end of this year.
CCR Motor Co is owned by VT Holdings Co Ltd, a Japan-based automotive dealer group with 151 global locations. Through its international expertise and our years of experience, we can represent the Mitsubishi and Renault brand with confidence, knowledge and pride.
CCR Motor Co is a well-established business with a track record of stability and sustained profitability. We deliver top quartile performances across our brands and subsequently enjoy excellent relationships with our manufacturer partners.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to join us.The successful applicant will work within our highly successful team, to deliver even greater results through personal motivation, processes and above all, a “Can Do Attitude”.
Evidence of a stable career history is essential; motor trade experience is preferable but not essential. However, a strong sales background is necessary for this role. You’ll be expected to deliver consistent new and used sales performance, whilst maintaining our top quartile CSI status.
Delighting customers is what sets CCR apart and you will become the role model for the brand. Being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement.
The position offers a very competitive OTE salary, in addition to other benefits and a company vehicle.
Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee to contact all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application - then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted this time. Please keep an eye on our website for more vacancies.
Our Renault dealership in Weston-Super-Mare are looking to recruit a Site Assistant to assist the sales team.
This main duties for this role will include:
- Checking in new and used cars as per Company process
- Co-ordination of workshop and paint preparation of all stock and sold vehicles
- Responsible for overseeing the valeting of all new, used and sold vehicles
- Periodic battery checks on all stock new and used vehicles
- Ensuring Renault showroom standards are met
- The storage and transportation of all new, used and trade cars to go to offsite storage
- Ensuring the used and new exterior display of cars meets with Company and manufacturer standards at all times
- Ensuring all used vehicles are photographed in accordance with Company process, and vehicles added to online platforms.
In exchange, we are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, including Company pension, Staff Discounts and Increased holiday with length of service.
Could this be perfect role for you? Then apply below.