Vacancies at CCR Motor Co Renault
CCR Motor Co is the largest Mitsubishi Dealer in the South West with dealerships in Swindon, Cheltenham, Bristol and Weston Super Mare. We've been an established and respected provider of Mitsubishi vehicles, parts and services for more than three decades.
We also operate a Renault Dealership in Weston Super Mare which is due to have a New Showroom fit towards the end of this year.
CCR Motor Co is owned by VT Holdings Co Ltd, a Japan-based automotive dealer group with 151 global locations. Through its international expertise and our years of experience, we can represent the Mitsubishi and Renault brand with confidence, knowledge and pride.
As a Sales Executive the main purpose of your role is to maximise vehicle sales in line with agreed objectives.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve personal targets in respect of vehicle sales and add-ons
- To deliver excellent service to all customers and prospects
- To prospect new and previous customers in line with agreed targets to maximise potential sales
- To meet and greet all potential customers and ensure that their requirements are fully ascertained and that adequate information is obtained to ensure follow-up can be made
- To conduct a full and professional sales presentation to all customers in line with their requirements, following the agreed sales process
- To accurately appraise part exchange vehicles and obtain part exchange valuation from sales manager/controller.
- To monitor the progress of sold orders, ensuring that vehicles are properly prepared and delivered on time and that customers are kept informed
- To handover prepared vehicles to customers in line with company procedures ensuring that correct payment is made for vehicle before release
- To ensure that the showroom, display areas, all stock vehicles and demonstrators are well presented at all times
- To undertake all training as required by the company and franchise, in line with your job role
- To assist in sales promotions and product launches
- To attend regular sales meetings as required
Sales/retail Experience would be advantageous, car sales experience not necessary as full training will be given.
Demonstrator car provided as part of the package.
Basic salary is £14k rising to £16k after probation period.
Realistic OTE £35-£40k
Increased holiday entitlement for length of service