Vacancies at CCR Motor Co Dacia
We are looking to recruit a Handover Specialist at our busy Swindon Mitsubishi dealership.
The main duties involved in this role are:
- Coordinating the handover collection process for new and used vehicles, ensuring all paperwork is completely prior to the vehicle being collected
- Co-ordination of workshop preparation of sold vehicles
- Responsible for overseeing the valeting of all New, used and sold vehicles
- Liaising with customers to confirm their handover appointment, keeping them up to date with the progress of their order.
- Upsell additional products to the customer based on customers’ needs and wants. Upon handover, effectively explain the vehicles features, making the experience memorable for the customer.
- Carry out follow up calls after the vehicle has been collected, answering any queries the customer may have.
In exchange we are offering a competitive salary and benefits package
Our Renault dealership in Weston-Super-Mare are looking to recruit a Progress Chaser to assist the sales team.
This main duties for this role will include:
- Checking in new and used cars as per Company process.
- Co-ordination of workshop and paint preparation of all stock and sold vehicles.
- Responsible for overseeing the valeting of all new, used and sold vehicles.
- Periodic battery checks on all stock new and used vehicles
- Ensuring Renault showroom standards are met
- The storage and transportation of all new, used and trade cars to go to offsite storage
- Ensuring the used and new exterior display of cars meets with Company and manufacturer standards at all times.
In exchange we are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, including Company pension, Life Insurance, Staff Discounts and Increased holiday with length of service.
As a Sales Executive the main purpose of your role is to maximise vehicle sales in line with agreed objectives.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve personal targets in respect of vehicle sales and add-ons
- To deliver excellent service to all customers and prospects
- To prospect new and previous customers in line with agreed targets to maximise potential sales
- To meet and greet all potential customers and ensure that their requirements are fully ascertained and that adequate information is obtained to ensure follow-up can be made
- To conduct a full and professional sales presentation to all customers in line with their requirements, following the agreed sales process
- To accurately appraise part exchange vehicles and obtain part exchange valuation from sales manager/controller.
- To monitor the progress of sold orders, ensuring that vehicles are properly prepared and delivered on time and that customers are kept informed
- To handover prepared vehicles to customers in line with company procedures ensuring that correct payment is made for vehicle before release
- To ensure that the showroom, display areas, all stock vehicles and demonstrators are well presented at all times
- To undertake all training as required by the company and franchise, in line with your job role
- To assist in sales promotions and product launches
- To attend regular sales meetings as required
Sales/retail Experience would be advantageous, car sales experience not necessary as full training will be given.
Demonstrator car provided as part of the package.
Basic salary is £14k rising to £16k after probation period.
Realistic OTE £35-£40k
Increased holiday entitlement for length of service